Thursday, March 19, 2009

Piece of Me..

I need to keep on writing my thesis since I only hav another less than 2 months to go before everything need to be submitted. But the problem is I just dont hav the driving force to keep on writing the thesis...aiyyoo..for sure I will get 'potpet'ed by my wife-going-to-be..huhuu..

I think for me I just can work the best if i'm under pressure i.e the due date is just another 2 days to go or stuff like that.huhuu.. But this time I need to keep on typing somting for my thesis at least one single line..

What this pic has to do with this entry???


I hav so many things to be done before I move on to the next level of my relationship with aziyana..all those papers n forms that need to be submitted and all those signatures that I need to get and not to forget the HIV test..Hope I can do all of these in time..need to put aside the FYP first.huhuu..

ok la perut dah berbunyi..need to get somting for it or else God knows wut bad things can happen when Mr. Tummy starts singing..hohoho

chow..Peace

1 comment:

nurul aziyana said...

ank saper la comey sgt ni