Friday, June 27, 2008

Blood type B positive la..

May peace blessing and mercy of ALLAH be upon all of you..Hamdallah..
today I visited Aziyana's blog and Nurul also..quite interesting wut they had posted in their blog. But wut had caught my attention is that the blood group discussed by nurul in her blog..maybe she mentioned my name kot asking about how to write blood O positive..

My blood group is B positive and i'm sure lots of my frens know already wut it meant by type B and positive..its quite interesting to learn and explain to others about all these bio-scientific-nonsense-wutsoever terms since we hav learned and studied bout them. But not to the level that we become so cocky with wut we hav since all those has granted by ALLAH so that we can share with others.

There are a lot more that we dunno even we think that we hav learned a lot..knowledge should make us become more modest and humble, not become "high nose" with wut we hav..

To nurul and anyone out there, lets ask more questions about anything..I just love people asking me questions.hehe

peace

1 comment:

As said...

Glad to read this entry :D