Sunday, June 8, 2008

Latest update on Our Miss Lau

I haven't written anything in my blog for almost a week ( ke dah more than a week?huhu..). anyway today i'm gonna write about wut had happened to our miss Lau. Quite a few people asked me about the progress with our miss Lau..wut had happened to her and stuffs like that..and even one of my fren called me up (jep aka jep yg macho..ehe) to ask me about her..so today i will write down everything..hopefully everything la..

Actually I had discussed about the concept of God and tried to convince her that there is actually God who we need to have faith in..She seemed to be a bit not interested and I can see clearly on her face that she wanted to say something as i was explaining the concept of God (fyi i was not explaining about the concept of God in ISLAM but more on to prove that God is actually exists since she does not really believe in God at the first place).

So I let her to speak her mind out. She said that whether the God exists or not, it wont bother her that much since for her making good deeds is more important than having faith in God.

"Why bother to believe in God if our community is still making bad deeds and crimes are committed here and there without any control?" more or less what she said to me..

Well she got a point there..I was like a bit speechless and terkedu la when she said like that.huhuu really needed help at that time..adei la..still got a lot more to learn about the concept of God and why do we need God..

however thanks to NMZ bcoz she introduced me to her fren's blog that has a very good story on why we need to hav faith in God..Thanks sis..

I am no longer in the same lab with Lau as I moved to blood bank and she still in the microbe lab..tp still i dropped by sometimes to hav chats with her but the chances a bit difficult la to talk about religions with her now.huhu..

I think thats all la for now..hopefully I will get more chances to discuss with her about ISLAM..
ok la..
peace

p/s-minyak mahal la skarang..adei la..huhu

No comments: