Wednesday, June 25, 2008

some videos..could it be just some videos??

salam all..
thanks to those who come to my blog. but very sorry for not updating this lame-old blog for ages..dunno why..its not like i was so busy like hell but i just could not find the rite time to sit down in front of the pc and push the key board to post something for my blog..

I dunno wut to write but I just wanna say that I just found out some videos on the net about ikhwan muslimin that I need to watch and analyze the contain. I found out that the contain is quite "intense" bombarding (watched 1st part out of 5) the da'wah and the group of ikhwan muslimin..

If anyone out there that has anything to say about ikhwan muslimin, plz do so and give ur opinions. I need to get as much opinions as i can to justify the contain of the video..

jzk

No comments: