Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Why ek? Kenapa apakah?huhu

yesterday Lau asked me to drop her near the Sabasun(one of the supermarket in ganu) since her sister got something to do and cannot fetch her up at the hospital. Since it just on my way back home, so I said "ok la Lau"..

So on the way to Sabasun(fully owned by Muslims..hehe promote sket) I asked Lau if she got any other things that she confused about ISLAM..Below were the questions she asked me and I could not answer them yet..huhu quite tough questions maa..

1-Why Muslims cannot eat the chickens that hav been slaughtered by non-Muslim ie the buddisht even the non-Muslim uses the same knife, the same chicken, the same vessels cut, the same way of slaughtering..??

2-Why Muslims can eat the chickens that hav been slaughtered by the Member of the Books?Padahal The Member of the Books is also non-Muslim??

So if anyone out there that can give me the answers to those two questions, I will be very glad to explain to Lau..I was so amazed to Lau at that time since she could come up with such questions, the questions even me myself never wondered..

But she did mention that she wanted logical reasonings for those questions and not any answers taken from any verses from Quran since she did not believe in Quran yet..

Ok la..trimas for any comments..

Peace

No comments: