Thursday, May 1, 2008

between the ori and not ori

between Asadi and Adidas..both has quite established quality of product in market. but for sure most people would prefer Adidas rather than Asadi (although sometimes me myself would prefer Asadi sandal since it just cost me 10 ringgit maaa..). well i'm not gonna discuss about any sandal of any brand here but rather wanna discuss about between the ori product and not ori (made in siam and has brand's name very much close alike the ori one.huhuu). why the ori is important even though we can find many people would prefer the not-so-ori stuff although you can only use it for a month or so, but still mydin is the most popular place to get all those good looking stuff with extra cheap price, but of course the quality is also cheap laa..why i'm going around talking nonsense here??huhu..anyway, my point is that the ori one is more important than the not-so-ori one since the ori one can give us the best quality and the best satisfaction when we use it. ok la enuff said. for the record, this is my intro for my next post on my blog. I would like to make my stand here again that the ori one is far more better than the not-so-ori one. So people, go for the ori one..Peace

No comments: