Saturday, May 3, 2008

The last day is here..huuu

I woke up this morning thinking that this is the last day of three days holiday..huhuu time seems to move even faster nowadays. tomorow I need to drive my bike again-almost one hour journey lol-to hospital to do my practical session. sometimes i just cant stand of doing the same things for the practical. Cant wait to move to the next lab. rite now i'm doing the G6PD test in hemato lab. at first it was really interesting but later on, its getting bored..

so today is the last day for me to not to take shower early in the morning.huhuu..cant stand the coldness of chilling-blistering cold of morning shower.huhuuu..

ok la, dunno wut to write..maybe later on today i will continue my writing on bid'ah. still got a lot more to go on that topic. may ALLAH gives me strength to continue till the end.

Peace for now

No comments: