Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My First Approach..huhuu

today I hav approached a chinease(btul ke eja tu? huhu) gurl named Lau. dats her family name. her name I'm not sure la.huu but she wants everyone calls her Lau..so I approached her to do dakwah. I thought at 1st she was a christian but then she ended up to a Buddhist la pulak.adeih..I had prepared myself with some facts about christian and had memorized a few verses from bible since I thought she was a christian. So now I need to do some studies la pulak on how to tackle a buddhist. Just now I was like asking her about Buddha and showed dat I was interested in Buddha.

She was quite shocked at 1st when I said I wanted to learn about Buddha from her. She even said that she didnt want to take the blame if I got "murtad"ed if she explained to me about Buddha. I was like.."Wallawei..tau psal murtad ke?adeihh.."

But then I said I wont mention her name if by chance I will get "murtad"ed by her teaching.huhuu..so she agreed to teach me about buddha. tomorrow i will start my buddha class with her. Plz pray for me to get the strength to convey to her the message of ISLAM. We are obligated to convey the message but its all up to ALLAH to make her accepts it or not. Pray for me..

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam. fahmi, tindakan yg sgt berani..tabik ko la fahmi. teruskan usaha! aku doakan ko berjaya n segala ape yg ko nak buat tu dipermudahkan..

Anonymous said...

huhu jgn tabik aku..aku just sampaikan je.Tp pape hal pom doakan kat kami eh

jzk