Friday, May 2, 2008

Sori Guys..very sory..

Guys..I just realized that I cannot post the pic of the cancerous hand the one that i mentioned. I just remembered that it relates with the privacy and confidential policy of the patient.huhuu..So i will just brief a bit about the hand and wut happened at that time...

Let see..it was another 30min before we all can go back. suddenly my fren came to me and asked me whether i wanna see a hand or not? I was like..wut the heck? why asking me wanna see a hand or not? adeiihh wut so special with this hand?

So I went to this hand..my first expression was..'OMG..wut the hell..is that a hand?'

It was A HAND with 2 big lumps on the lateral part. The person who lifted the hand from the container onto the table said the hand was almost 10kg weight.huhuu..if only i can post the pic here on my blog and you guys can see it by yourselves..you wont believe it..cancerous hand with 2 big lumps..the patient was a female aged 40++..still young lol..

So guys, thats the most i can mention here..so sori i cant post the pic like i said before..anyway, do go and check you hands, legs or wut ever it is if you think there is something wrong with it. I dont wanna receive any of your limbs at my lab..hehe

peace guys

1 comment:

As said...

proud of u bro. Taking care of patient's privacy and confidentiality is part of our working ethics.

*glad*