Friday, May 2, 2008

Bid'ah Hasanah-Istilah yg Disalah Fahami

Today i will start with my main objective on setting up this blog..InsyaALLAH my research is sufficient enough to write down about a topic that most of us think that it is just a small part of Ad-Deen which is our beloved religion-ISLAM.

a couple days ago i post a topic regarding the important of ori stuff and not ori stuff. And again i would like to stand my point that the ori one is very important, far more important compared with the not-so-ori one. And if there are so many not-so-ori stuffs in market, it will cause us a big problem when we cannot differentiate which one is the real one. sometimes we wanna buy the ori one but we ended up buying the not-ori one.huhuu..

The same thing happens in ISLAM..we realize it or not, nowadays there are so many new things in ISLAM (most of it in the feild of ibadah) that cannot be found during the time of Prophet or during the time of Sahabah but are being practiced by our brothers and sisters with the only intention which is to get barakah and mercy from ALLAH. So many..until we cannot differentiate which one is the real ISLAM..

from now on, I will write about this topic in malay since my english is not up to that level to explain ISLAM in english. So to make sure the point I wanna deliver will get to you in the same meaning as i meant, I will explain in malay from this point onward..hope you can bare with me..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

bro.. to me, when something is not original from the original one, it IS NOT original. there's no such thing "not-so-original" term. or maybe you could describe what it means by "not-so-ori" as what u always use?

Ahmad Fahmi Harun Ismail said...

yup u r definitely rite bro..i kept thinking of using the most appropriate term for describing the thing that u had said. I just managed to come up with not-so-ori je..however the term is not definitely wut we must use since it just a term created by me. so hopefully it wont bothers u that much. so sori if it caused any problem bro..thanks for the comment

Ahmad Fahmi Harun Ismail said...

anyway the term not-so-ori means not ori la bro..huhu my bad.sori for any inconvenience..